Friday, April 11, 2008

My Daily Lif3

What is the most important thing everyday? Yeah, it's food. Hmm... I mean that is a vital for living things. Although I lose my appetite these days, I have to eat especially when I have classes. BUT, that is too expensive!!
1 fish & chips, 1 glass of milk, 1 glass of 7-up, and a slice of cheese cake will cost you RM34.25 in Secret Recipe. OMG, this is the most expensive lunch, or breakfast I had have. And the lesson I had learned is → don't ever go to secret recipe again~ Btw, the cheese cake is really nice. you can try it the next time.

College life is interesting. Well, mayb, I think so, although this is just my 4th week. Nice lecturers, nice frenz, nice environment, nice air-con... Anyway, there is always a black sheep among the people around you. That day v got a group work, 4 in a group. All of us have to think of 2 sentences. And wat happen was my little "frenz" came the nex day with an empty hand. We suppose to present it in class that day! Damn good! 3 of us almost kill her, but v hold ourselves and try to think of the sentences with our empty and blank minds. Fortunately at the end, we don't need to present it. Do nothing and even ask for more from others. Don't ever work with someone like her. Be glad if you never meet someone like tat, coz you may wanna kill him or her.

No comments: